I am on the road a lot for my job, so I often eat lunch in the car. Some of the easiest things to take are “snack” foods, but I make sure that I’m still getting good protein and other nutrients to help me get through the day. Although I am not strictly Paleo, I have discovered that some of my favorite foods right now are paleo. So here are my top five (for now):
5. 1/2 banana and a spoonful of all-natural peanut butter
Seriously, this constitutes my breakfast on many mornings before work. Frozen bananas are even better! 🙂
4. 5-minute Muffins from Tessa, the Domestic Diva
3. Fresh Fruit Salad or Fruit and Nut “cereal” (here and here)
Ok, so it was a tie 😉 I have been craving a lot of fruit lately!
2. Nutty Chocolate Candy – from Daily Bites
Well, I had to throw something sweet in there! 😉
1. Sunflower Seed Granola Balls
These are a take off of a recipe from this book by Hallie at Daily Bites.